Monday, January 24, 2011

plan plan plan

in an attempt to alleviate some of this stress, i've decided (upon kristen's recommendation) to make a list of things i hope to do or achieve in the near future. i'm also going to try to make a list of priorities. i need to consolidate my pursuits and interests so that i can focus on one thing at a time.

first of all:

graduate--get through this current semester, apply for graduation and do it

get a new set list together--decide which songs i want to play with tfos and which songs i want to pursue on my own or with jim

submit a story to genesis--possibly the one i sent to jim

maintain friendships--devote due time to different friends; perhaps: establish a schedule

get through work--not a biggie; just need to stop calling in all the time

get this pesky wisdom tooth extracted

talk to my psychiatrist about my meds

take it easy on how much i read or watch in one day--maybe only watch or read one thing for each day so that i don't overload myself

devote a good healthy amount of time to kristen--this should be prio no. 1; maybe work on stuff throughout the week, practice on saturday with the band and then spend the rest of the weekend solely devoted to kristen--not allow myself to think about all the other bullshit



this is sort of a rough draft or replication of the list in my head but it makes things easier when i can see it all before me. hopefully: it helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment